Monday, April 14, 2014

I do not think we should have quizzes in lab and also lecture for biology



Being in a biology class consists of you also taking a lab for two hours outside of the actual biology lecture. Being in lab is fun and interesting when doing experiments and actually learning more about what you are talking about in lab,  it help you understand it more when doing thing by hand rather than just talking about them in lecture I think. In biology 110 we have quizzes every week and also test that go along with the lecture and in lab we have a quiz every class also which I do not think is needed. When in lab I love doing the experiments and all that fun stuff but when it comes to the quizzes I feel like that should only be required in lecture. Lab should be fun and just helping you more with the lecture class and for the quizzes and test in there not so you stress out for lab and also biology both. I do not think we need to have test and quizzes in lab since we do in biology which is what the lecture should be consisting of which is does but not lab also. I also think having quizzes in lab and not just in lecture could mess you up by the way you learn stuff. Not everyone has the same teacher for lecture and lab like me so getting taught a different way and trying to take a quiz is hard and makes things more confusing and more difficult to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment