Monday, February 17, 2014

A New Face for Schools P.57

Technology is becoming a big thing in the world today and I do not think it is a bad thing. Technology today is not just social media like people think it is and is also not just teens using it. Technology yes includes social media but also websites like eBay, amazon, YouTube, and even blackboard. Without the technology we have today we wouldn’t be able to do more then half of the things we do in the world. Could social networking mean school improvements? Could Facebook and other social media be the 21st century purposeful student community designed for school improvements. I do think social media could improve students intelligents. By doing things online like I am right now students tend to know more about what they are doing and makes them feel good about it. I do almost all of my homework, essays, reading, etc. online without this thing such as technology none of that could happen. Ever since I have been in college I have not used one notebook or folder, it is all technology based. When you are assigned a group project one of the best things you could have is technology. Texting, Facebook messaging, or a group email that is what we all do to keep in touch with our group members for the project. Technology is a great thing for everyone today I think. Like I said before without it we would not be able to do nearly anything we do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment